nursery room.

When we found out we were having a girl I was so excited to decorate her nursery. I'm a lover of all things feminine and pink and I haven't really expressed that throughout our home. I also love a good challenge for finding things on sale, so there are very few items in her room that were purchased full price.
This room is so special to me because there are so many handmade items from my family in here. My dad made the standing bookshelf/cubby underneath the window - I keep blankets, books, and stuffed animals in the cubbys. My mom made the circle quilt on the rocker. I'll cherish this quilt forever! When we went to Washington for my baby shower we picked out the fabric and she made it in time for Daisy's blessing. My sister made the DAISY MARIE garland (details below).
^^My super talented sister-in-law painted the animal pieces. She originally painted the giraffe and when we were trying to get pregnant I bought it from her. Then when we found out we were pregnant and having a girl we commissioned her to paint the flamingo and ostrich.^^
^^I bought a 2016 calendar from Anthropologie on clearance, cut out the artwork, and framed them with Ikea frames. Tate and I have been to those four places so it seemed fitting for her room (and technically Daisy has been to Paris too on our babymoon!)^^
^^My sister made the "DAISY MARIE" garland from her own paper line, Turn the Page.^^

Crib Details:
 Crib -Jet.com
• Pink lamb pillow - West Elm
• Rivulet quilt - Anthropologie
• Crib sheet + skirt from Anthropologie
• Decorative Pillow - Anthropologie


On Walls:
 Circular Mirror - Target
• Travel Prints - Rifle Paper Co
 House Shelf - Target
• Embroidered print - from our honeymoon in Cabo
• Quail print - West Elm
• Corner shelves - Ikea

Furniture: 
• Dresser - Ikea
• Moroccan Pouf - Etsy
• Rocker - Downeast Home
• Side Table - West Elm

Other: 
• Rug - West Elm
• Knobs on Dresser - Anthropologie
• Marble Lamp - West Elm
• Pineapples on Side Table - Anthropologie
• Globe - Thrifted

I loved spending time in here while I was pregnant and it's even more fun now that Daisy's here. She still sleeps in our room (which we really do enjoy) but I love hanging out in the nursery with her reading books on the rocker. 

No comments

Back to Top